Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why does the green light switches on my XBOX360?

For some reason my the green light that appears on the xbox360 console changes. Now I've only had the system for about two months. The system runs great, and it doesn't turn red - meaning something bad. When it starts up it goes to the upper left corner. I just bought and trying out GTA 4, and for some reason during gameplay this light will switch from the upper left corner to the upper right corner - and back again. It does this once and a while. Can anyone tell me why?
Why does the green light switches on my XBOX360?
i think...THINK youll get an E74 error ina couple of days because the same thing happned 2 me 5 days later...E74!
Why does the green light switches on my XBOX360?
if i'm not mistaken thats the controllers that are connected at the moment, if i'm not mistaken
The green light indicate that your Xbox is able to pick up your wireless controller signal.That's means your controller is successfully plug in

No comments:

Post a Comment