Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cigarette smoking, will I smoke more by changing to lights?

I am a 40 year old female cigarette smoker, I smoke over 2 packs a day of Newport 100's. Is it true that if I switch to light 100's that I will smoke more? I have been a smoker since I was 15.
Cigarette smoking, will I smoke more by changing to lights?
Just because you want to kill yourself doesn't mean everyone else wants to die. Smoking is stupid. Try quitting.
Cigarette smoking, will I smoke more by changing to lights?
I bet you will smoke the same amount.I would try cutting down to a pack a day.Instead of switching brands.
you will smoke more if you switch to lights because the brain thinks hmm well theyre lights we can do more
I have been smoking for about 15 yrs.I started with regulars and switched to lights.When i do get full flavors I smoke just as much.It seems to me like switching to lights is a little better because instead of smoking a pack of regulars a day i smoke a pack of lights.But then i guess its a matter of how much better than lights.I dont believe that changing makes you smoke more.Ciggerettes effect everyone differently.hope this helps
I did and I also noticed I dragged harder. The filters were gross. Plus I've heard they aren't really any better for you.I quit after 24 years. It can be done.
That is very much up to you, isn't it ?
At 2 ppd, I doubt if you would automatically or unconsciously smoke more. But if smoking more was your goal, like if you wanted to smoke 3 or 4 ppd, then switching to lights would help you achieve that goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment