Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can I change a LED illuminated switch to light when in the off position instead of the on position (default)?

I have an automotive blue LED rocker switch that illuminates when in the %26quot;on%26quot; position. However, I would like for it to illuminate when in the %26quot;off%26quot; position, and not illuminate when in the %26quot;on%26quot; position. (Exactly the opposite of what it does now).



Is it possible to change the wiring in either the switch or something else in my system to make this possible? Looking at the switch, it doesn't look that easy to take apart.. Just FYI it is part 84841 at Oreilly Auto Parts, Dorman %26quot;Blue LED Rocker%26quot;, 30 AMPS.



Thanks
Can I change a LED illuminated switch to light when in the off position instead of the on position (default)?
that switch only lights up when power is supplied to it, I don't think you can wire it any differently to work the way you want it to.
Can I change a LED illuminated switch to light when in the off position instead of the on position (default)?
just feed the power line to switch change the teminal
The way the switch is internal wired I don`t think you can do this without the use of a extra relay and a 16 volt diode.
  • ears pierced without parent
  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment