Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Joke:::Changing Light Bulb?

Three are attempting to change a light bulb. One of them decides to call 911:

Blonde : We need help. We're three blondes changing a light bulb.

Operator : Hmmmmm. You put in a fresh bulb?

Blonde : Yes.

Operator: The power in the house in on?

Blonde: Of course.

Operator: And the switch is on?

Blonde: Yes, yes.

Operator: And the bulb still won't light up?

Blonde: No, it's working fine.

Operator: Then what's the problem?

Blonde: We got dizzy spinning the ladder around and we all fell and hurt ourselves.
Joke:::Changing Light Bulb?
LMSUIAO myklia's gonna git you LOL
Joke:::Changing Light Bulb?
funny
hahaha hehehehe
Stars for the No.1 gal
Good blonde joke
Nooooooo! I can't take it.

Where's the next one.?
Blondes and the perils of the Edison screw!
Lol not half bad ;)

x
i know another,

how many women with PMT does it take to change a light bulb,?

3?

why 3?

(shouting)IT JUST DOES OK OK OK
put a smile on my face
Very good, i hope the blonde's out there forgive you
LMAO!!



*sings* dizzy my head is spinning...
lol
haha thats funny
thats blondes for yer, wheres myk?
A bit dim huh, them blondes hahahahahahaha







No offence Myklia hun!!!
Ha ha talk about getting in a tizz!!!





:-)))
hah hah ahaaaha

lol

i l0ove it

hav a star!
I'm confused... I thought you said you were leaving?!? Don't get me wrong, you and your posse can always brighten my day! :P
ur standards are slipping cal x x
Rofl! Have a star!
thats hilarious!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooo fu*king funny!!! star 4 u!!
lol what can I say funny
haha...interesting
Hahahahahhaahaha, thanks for the tip honey.
That was pretty good !
hahahha

you make my day

cheers
hahaha thats funny
ha ha ha funny

No comments:

Post a Comment