Friday, June 3, 2011

Should I change a light switch or take it to dealer?

I got a 99 camry


It%26#039;s light switch doesn%26#039;t work. I read the manual and it seemed easy to fix.


(I can change timing belt myself)


however, I am afraid that I have to touch air bag things. Should I take it to dealer or is it a easy diy thing?|||Disconnecting the battery it will take care of the airbag.|||Since your handy you should be able to change it yourself. Pick up a manual for your car and see what the job involves and see if you feel like its something you what to do. As far as the airbag the manual should tell you the procedure for making the airbag safe it involves disconnecting the battery and sometimes disconnecting the airbag module. Just be sure to follow the procedure to the letter. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment